PRAYERS FOR PROTECTION



PATER NOSTER/ OUR FATHER

VENI SANCTE SPIRITUS

 (Come Holy Spirit, light the fire of Your love)

Veni Sancte Spiritus,
tui amoris ignem accende,
Veni Sancte Spiritus, Veni Sancte Spiritus.

PRAYER FOR ARMOR
(Ephesians 6: 13-17)
     I put on God’s Armor to resist the devil’s tactics. I stand my ground with truth buckled around my waist and integrity for my breastplate. I carry the shield of faith to put out the burning arrows of the evil one. I accept salvation from God to be my helmet and receive the Word of God from the Holy Spirit to use as a sword.
A PRAYER THAT AN ANGEL TAUGHT THE THREE SHEPHERD CHILDREN OF FATIMA

(Francisco, Lucia and Jacinta)
 ( In the year that Our Lady appeared to them, the Angel also appeared to them and on the third occasion he was bearing in his hand a chalice with a Host upon it from which drops of blood fell into the chalice. While leaving the chalice and Host suspended in the air, the Angel prostrated himself on the ground and repeated the following prayer
three times: )


     Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, I adore You profoundly and I offer You the Most Precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world, in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges, and indifferences by which He is offended and through the infinite merits of His Most Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, I ask You for the conversion of poor sinners.

SOUL OF CHRIST (Anima Christi)
     Soul of Christ, sanctify me. Body of Christ, save me. Blood of Christ, inebriate me. Water from the side of Christ, wash me. Passion of Christ, strengthen me. O good Jesus, hear me. Within Your Wounds, hide me. Permit me not to be separated from You. From the evil one, protect me. At the hour of my death, call me and bid me to come to You, that I may praise You with all Your Saints for ever and ever. Amen.
AUGUST QUEEN OF ANGELS
     O august Queen and our Lady of Angels, who received from God the power and mission of crushing the head of Satan, we humbly beg you to send us Heavenly Legions, with Saint Michael the Archangel as head so that under your orders they may chase the demons, combat them everywhere, repress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss.
     “Who is like God?”
     O good and tender Mother, you shall always be our love and our hope.
     O Divine Mother, send your Holy Angels to defend us, and to drive away from us the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us and guard us. Amen.


PRAYER TO ST. MICHAEL THE ARCHANGEL

     Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle, be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray: and you, O Prince of the Heavenly Hosts, by the Power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.